|Kiev: All Ukrainian Meeting||
|Friday, 25. November 2011 - Sunday, 27. November 2011|
PTPI All-Ukranian meeting: “Cultural Projects in Action”
PTPI's Kiev Chapter cordially invites to the "All Ukranian Meeting". Invited are PTPI members from any country and age group. We hope especially that each PTPI chapter in Ukraine will send at least one representative. International guests are also very welcome to attend this event!
This is a unique opportunity to meet, get to know each other, exchange experiences and take part in a cultural event organized by the three PTPI chapters in Kiev: university, student and community. For international guests, this is your chance to visit beautiful Ukraine and our wonderful capital city.
Please download the application form, complete it and send it to Anna Chuiko at
. Deadline for applications is November 1.
The participation fee of 32 Euros covers meals and participation in all program parts. The participation fee for non-members is 45 Euros. In order to ensure that at least one participant from each PTPI chapter in Ukraine, outside Kiev, can attend, we will waive the participation fee for the official chapter representatives.
Participants can choose among three types of accomodation: Homestay, Hostel, Hotel.
- Homestay can be offered to 7 participants (PTPI members only) and will be granted on a first-come-first-served basis. Homestay fees are not required.
- for additional participants, we recommed the Lukianovska 65/67 Hostel IP. The price per night is 15 Euros, so 45 Euros for 3 nights. Upon request, we can help you with reservation. However, we cannot cover any cancellation fees.
- For participants who prefer premium hotels, we can recommend Hotel Dnipro (www.dniprohotel.ua/en/info/home at Khreshutick Str. 1/2). The price per night ranges from 70 to 212 Euros. Please make your own reservation if you wish to stay in this hotel.
The All Ukrainian Meeting is a chance for the Ukrainian PTPI members and international guests to meet and get to know each other.
Official representatives from each PTPI chapter in Ukraine are required to prepare a presentation about their chapter.
You can choose between two different types of presentation:
- Pechua Kucha 20*20 is a simple presentation format where you show 20 images, each for 20 seconds. The images forward automatically and you talk along to the images. Each presenter has just 6 minutes 40 seconds to explain their ideas before the next presenter takes the stage. Keep the format of presentation concise, fast-paced and entertaining. Good Pecha Kucha presentations are the ones that uncover the unexpected: unexpected talent, unexpected ideas.
- A poster is simply a static, visual medium (usually of the paper and board variety) that you use to communicate ideas and messages. It engages colleagues in conversation and gets your main point(s) across to as many people as possible. Let graphs and images tell the story; use text sparingly and keep the sequence well-ordered and obvious. The poster presentation can be 10-15vminutes long.
- 8:00 – 8:40: Arrival and accommodation, Lukianovska 65/67 Hostel IP
- 8:40: Departure to University KROK
- 9:30 -9:50: Registration in University KROK
- 10:00 – 10:30: Breakfast or coffee meeting.
- 10.30-12.30: Welcoming ceremony, round table meeting, chapters' presentations, (University KROK )
- 12:30 -13:30: Lunch University KROK
- 13:30 – 14:00: Eco-card action (partner organization Eco-Lotus)
- 14.00-18.00: "Dialog of cultures festival. Latin America”
- 16:00 – 16:15: Coffee break
- 16.15 -18.00: "Dialog of cultures festival. Latin America” (2 part)
- 18.00-19.00: Dinner at KROK
- 19.30-till night: Ukrainian folk party to Katherine Day “Vechornitsy”.
- 9:00 – 9:40: Breakfast at Ukrainian style cafe Pampushka, Hlibochytska 28. (Optional Zdorovenkibuli, Lutiranskaya 3).
- 9:40: Departure to UkrInform (optional excursion around Center of Kyiv)
- 10:00 – 10:40: Press-conference at UkrInform
- 10.40-12.00: Interviews with the journalists in UKRINFO-agency,then travelling to the centre of Kyiv for excursion.
Lunch and visit of the gallery of Modern Arts Mazepyst. 13, co-organized by the Kyiv University and Student Chapters of PTPI
- 18:00 – 18:40: Dinner and cultural evening in the University KROK.
- 08:00 - 09:00: Breakfast
- 09:30: Communication and farewell hugs- Departure
|Location Kiev, Ukraine|
|Contact Anna Chuiko. Phone: +38 095 717 31 93 or E-mail:
|Registration Deadline: November 1, 2011 |
Copyright © 2006-2012