PTPI's Zürich, Switzerland Chapter
Founded in 1987
25 active members
- Offering homestays for small groups and individuals.
- Visiting members of other chapters around the world.
- Participating at European and Worldwide Conferences.
- Sister chapter Tallinn in Estonia, visits and support for projects.
- Organizing meetings for the young generation (YGs)
How we work
- An annual meeting in March/April with special program
- 4-5 board meetings per year (5 board members)
- 2-3 Newsletters per year
- Informative evenings for host families
- Alternately organizing all Swiss Chapter Meetings (Bern, Interlaken, Zürich)
- Sending and supporting a delegation to PTPI's Worldwide and European Conferences
|Board of directors (2012): Samantha, Milou, Klaus and Adrian|
- Town by the lake of Zürich
- 390'000 inhabitants (largest town of Switzerland)
- Lots of cultural events (opera, theatre, cinema, festivals, museums, ect.)
- Historical city
- Local mountain (Uetliberg)
- International Airport only 20 minutes away